Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Great Video: John Legend - P.D.A.

This video makes the song even more enjoyable.



BHill and I had a couple discussions about how nowadays you are hit with a video before you even hear a song on the radio. So the imagery from the video can draw you into a song that you may not have thought twice about had you heard it on the radio first. But in this case the video complements the song quite well. This may very well be because I don't listen to the radio and heard this song via the CD first.

4 comments:

Daneger said...

Damn this video really does help this song. I don't even listen to this joint on the CD and I was feeling it in the video. LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Yeah boi!

jendayi said...

Oh! I love it!!

T.a.c.D said...

That was really cute...feeling it