Friday, January 26, 2007

SELECT * FROM My_Brain;

Also known as "Miscellaneous Randomness"
They ran up in my offices with the...CANNON!



I'm glad MTV did a spot on this because I wasn't believing errything else I was hearing.GANGSTA GRIZZ-ILLS!
Hibachi makes the starting line-up for the Eastern Conference

Gilbert Arenas pulled out another late victory...The Washington star surged past Vince Carter in the final days of All-Star voting to claim the second Eastern Conference guard spot by 3,010 votes Thursday, the fourth-closest margin for a starting spot.
I told ya'll to respect that man. "Get the picture, Kodak man?"
Comcast SUCKS again

Not only do I not have home phone service, but even worse... I don't have the InterWeb at home! You guys know I am going through withdrawal like Pookie in New Jack City (CLASSIC)!

WARNING: Topless women in this video!



WARNING: Profanity!



I guess I should be happy that I still have digital cable service and On Demand. But I'm not! Bring my Internet back you monopolistic, bad customer-service-havin', technician outside-contracting, messing up my web design -ish, over-charging (well, the triple play ain't that bad), bad signal having, you know whats! Okay, I'm done!
I'm so cold, I'm so cold, I'm so cold....

...because of the 30-degree weather today.

No comments: