Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All I Want For Christmas is...

The Blackberry Storm



I haven't gotten it yet but I'll have it in my possession by February of next year. Per LC's advice - and the fact that I am about to drop a grip on my vacation in a couple weeks - I am waiting on all the problems with the first issue to be discovered and then I'll buy the updated version (or just buy it and get the software update, LOL).

iPod Classic



This is a necessity for any music fiend such as myself. I've already got like 80Gbs of music. Wait until I start getting video files.

1 Terabyte NAS



Yes, terabyte. Why go for the 100Gb, 500Gb, or 750Gb external hard drive when you can go for the 1 terabyte network attached drive that you can access from anywhere, anytime? Ah, the joys of technology.

Rocawear 9IX cologne



I rubbed the magazine sample all over myself and fell in love (have fun with that one). I refuse to wear Diddy or Usher's colognes just off general principle. But I do recognize that women seem to enjoy the Diddy cologne. Dahwell!

Chanel Allure cologne



My favorite cologne of all the times.

Burberry Touch cologne



Touch, along with Jean Paul and Issey Miyake are the staples of any guy's cologne collection (well at least most guys I know). It never lets me down so I never stop buying it.

Ermenegildo Zegna cologne



One of my secret colognes. Fellas, consider this a give-away.

Mosaic Kit



If you've been by my place lately, you know I have a collection of 40+ bottles in my basement that are going to be smashed (literally) and turned into a couple of "artsy" mosaics for hanging around my house. Fellas, consider this an artistic give-away.

Edge Trimmer



Plain-and-simple, I have a very small front yard so I use an edge trimmer to cut my grass and not a bad-azz kid from my neighborhood lawn mower. But, I broke the last one I had the last time I cut my grass so I need a replacement.

Intake manifold gaskets for my car



This is the most important thing I need at the moment. My d@mn car is on the outs and I need these gaskets in order to get it fixed. As most of you probably know, the problem with car fixes oftentimes is not the price of the parts but the cost of the labor. Well, picture this...

Intake manifold gaskets (upper and lower) - Roughly $20 each

Cost to take apart the engine, replace the old gaskets, and put the engine back together - ASTRO-FOCKING-NOMICAL!

Price of knowing better than to buy an American car - PRICELESS!

Christian Dior Black Tie Sunglasses



My man Laf keeps trying to get me to step up my sunglasses game but I just haven't done it. This would be a step in the right direction.

Gucci 1561 Sunglasses



Step 2. LOL.

I'm sure it's a shock to many of you (shot out to Laf) that there are no shoes on the list.

Santa, this is it!!! And for the record, I've been naughty AND nice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have that Rocawear Cologne on your list. How shocking that YOU would want, correction...Love, the first cologne Hov endorses. Comedy. The shades are a must man. Miami will be better with them. Funny thing is, the Gucci's you chose were on my list as well, good taste sir.

Anonymous said...

Man you are jumping the gun. It's been PLENTY of Hov-related stuff that I don't want or like so why can't I name shyt that I DO like?

It's not like I haven't smelled it. LOL.

If the shades will have me on that "Nadine" shyt I am definitely not going to wear them, LOL. Those Gucci joints are MEAN though.

M.C. said...

Okay, with the Hov cologne on your list, you officially canNOT deny the man-crush you have on him.

Oh, and you really should consider "Unforgivable". I can understand not wanting to ride Diddy, but from a woman, trust me, it bumps quite a few scents off of your list. I'm just saying.

Now, I wish I had purchased the Blackberry when I had the chance. I chose something else, but it was my momentarily old school way of not wanting to be that accessible.

80GBS of music!!! Geez Mike, and I thought I had a lot. Apparently I need to catch up. I am just not ready to purchase a new Ipod.

As for the comp, just out of curiosity, what type of operating system would you have on it? Just thought I would ask considering I am about to throw mine out of the window.

Anonymous said...

Hov: I will ignore that comment. Already addressed that.

Unforgivable: Perhaps I'll consider it.

Not sure what you mean by your computer question. The NAS is just a big-azz drive you put on your network and it operates like a external storage drive for the most part.