Thursday, December 4, 2008

I <3 the Internet

I've been searching for about 3 weeks now for a way to fix my ipod nano. I wasn't sure what happened to it but iTunes just stopped recognizing it. I was upset about it but I didn't really care all that much because it still played the music that was on there and I had a few nice playlists. But in the back of my mind I couldn't help but fear what might happen if I didn't have any NEW music for the vacation I'm going on at the end of the month. It's one thing to have a few playlists you've been listening to for a couple months, but when I go on vacation I like to create a playlist specifically for that trip and put in on my ipod.

So after search the google for ways to do a hard reset and then thinking to myself: "I know somebody has to have put the solution up on youtube! I'm not the only person who has had this problem, I'm sure." I went on youtube and did a search for "hard reset ipod" and as nature would have it, I found the video below and now I have a restored, working ipod.


Thank you InterWeb and thank you daxmaximum.

P.S. - My next post is # 1,000!!!

No comments: