Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Girl you got a 10-piece please don't be stin-jayyyyyy!

LMAO! This is hands-down the funniest commercial on television right now!

Every time I see the commercial below when the dude singing hits that line I completely LOSE IT!


He woke up and his girl had "creeped" to McDonald's...LOL.

Dude is outside in the rain singing about McNuggets, LOL.

He wants her to share her "love" (McDonald's Nuggets???) with him...Ah ha ha hahaaaaaaa!!!!

Then she "dip-dip-dip-dip...It just ain't fair" (I really start losing it at this point, LOL).

Then he grabs for the nuggets like he been starving for a couple days....LOL!

I can't take it!!!

McDonald's marketing plan for Black people = Shiddy R&B jingles

Shot out to AB who helped me remember that I wanted to do a post about this, LOL.

2 comments:

M.C. said...

Is this for real??? I have never seen this commercial before. If I did, I would have thought it was some kind of spoof from like SNL or something.

Anonymous said...

100% real.