Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Flicks

This past weekend my family got together at my place (for the first time in a while) for family pictures. A co-worker of one of my very good friends happens to be a photographer (I recommend her if you are looking for a photographer for a family event or just a set of portraits) and I decided to request her services for a photo shoot of my family during the holidays. Naturally, my mother was 100% on-board with the idea.

So Sunday afternoon my dining room was turned into a photo studio and we took probably 150+ family pictures. We don't have the proofs yet but I did take a few with my camera phone that are shown below.







The best picture of the weekend however may have been the picture that my mother brought me from home. The picture below is from my step-brother's wedding day. My step-brother Manny is in the middle of this pic and my brother Marcus (whom a lot of you have met) is on the left. This picture is definitely on the list as one of my favorite family pictures. Funny thing is that my step-brother Manny probably looks younger than Marcus and me and he's the oldest. LOL.

3 comments:

M.C. said...

I'm glad you found a good photographer. The last time my family tried to do family portraits, the company closed and money and pics went with it.

Anonymous said...

"money and pics went with it." Sheeeeeeeiiiiiitttt!

T.a.c.D said...

This makes me smile!!! :-)