Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Vacation '09 is a little more than 24 hours away


By this time tomorrow I'll be on a landing approach at Miami International Airport eventually making my way to get my bags and hopping in a cab for South Beach. But right now, I'm dead tired, about to go to the orthodontist, the barbershop, and most likely Walmart. I'm definitely hitting the gym tonight so who knows when I'll make it back to my house.

I probably won't get to sleep as much as I'd like to tonite and I can never really get to sleep on an airplane (especially not in the morning) so more likely than not I won't really get to rest until sometime on Thursday when I plan - if the weather permits - to relax on the beach a little. Either that or I will be forced to take a nap which I very rarely do. Hmmmmmnnnn, maybe I should more often.

Anyway, I hope you all have safe and happy New Year celebrations wherever they may be. I'll be doing some mobile blogging today and throughout the vacation so be on the look-out but I won't be doing an official blogpost again until 2009.

And there's one big change for 2009 that's taking place this afternoon. Here's a hint...

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

Congrats on the new look for 09...be safe and have a wonderful Holiday! MIA ROCKS in December!

Anonymous said...

Miami was fun as usual. You know we had a ball!