Saturday, December 27, 2008

What is wrong with this picture???

Chan's doesn't just deliver, they "delivery"!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

2 comments:

M.C. said...

I am so glad I am not the only one that notices and then points out stuff like this. I can't find it, but I had a plugger for standardized test tutors offering, "the best methods you ever learnt"! I couldn't believe it.

Anonymous said...

LOL. Sometimes it's a mistake but in the case of Chan's I think they really meant it. Which is worse, LOL.