This is definitely one of the funniest things I've seen on Youtube in a minute (since last week). WARNING: EXPLICIT (Watch your volume!)
My favorite parts of this joint:
- CamRon thinks that he has "RED" on his "PINK" is because Juelz blows his whistle so much. AND, when Cam questions him, he says: "I don't even have the whistle today!" LMAO!
- "Imma whoop YAZZ B!" "Yazz" = "Your a$$"
- "Imma get on some songs and talk" - Jim Jones
- "My daughter, she don't know her ABC's..." The entire rap is pretty much what Cam would say on a real track.
- Jeezy cries when he is told he can't use his ad-libs (could this be a reflection of reality)
- Jim Jones fake thug is exposed by store worker.
I've got ANOTHER joint for you guys too! Check out the Chicken Noodle Soup Dance...HARLEMITES STAND-UP! Or sit down, depending on whether you reall think this dance is cool or not. I might get buzzed one day and end up trying this crap so I can't really hate too much. Some stuff is just contagious I guess...
For those of you who (like me) kinda thought about the old G-Dep/Black Robb after watching this joint. Yes this is the same dance that little girl (and some other kid) is doing in the Black Robb/G-Dep video (Let's Get It). They've got like a harlem-shakish type of chicken noodle dinner soup dance going on. By the way, this video just SICED the HELL OUT OF ME!
"And I was already on fish and spaghetti!"