Thursday, November 4, 2010

They be like John, can you teach me how to dougie?

You know why...


And for those of you that have been under a rock someplace (or stuck in the 'burbs without access to "urban" radio), here's where he got it from...


Shot out to @jasonaaron for sending me this joint.

I know some people may take issue with John Wall doing the Dougie for his introduction but I don't really see anything wrong with it. He's having fun and although there is a sense of "Hey look at me!" to it, I think it's not his intention to draw attention to himself but just to have fun with it. If he was being disrespectful or anyone else for that matter, then I'd take issue. He's like 20 years old right? That song and dance is right in his demographic so this is probably what he does in practice every day (aside from his own "John Wall Dance"). As long as he's playing well and the team is getting some wins, I don't mind the dancing though I could see why some people might.

No comments: