Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Little Brother, The Roots, and Lupe

Tomorrow night, Dane and I are going to see Little Brother, The Roots, and Lupe "Touche" Fiasco. The Roots are (of course) the headliner, but I'm really going because Little Brother's going to be there. What that (probably) means is that we'll have to get there extra early and be twp of 50 people in the place rockin out to about 5 Little Brother songs that only we know the words to or care about. Then again, the people who like the Roots and Lupe should know about Little Brother and presumably enjoy their music as well. We'll see though.

Dane is the person that put me on to Little Brother back in June of last year, so it's pretty cool that we are going to this concert together (no Johnny Gill). I'm expecting this concert to be lots of fun. I'll try to post some pictures but I can't make any promises considering we'll be sitting in the balcony section and I only have my camera phone right now.


Next up...COMMON. He'll be here in mid-April.

4 comments:

K.C. said...

I'm on your blog everyday playing Continuum. It's getting me through this week. Gracias Senor!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

T.a.c.D said...

So how was the show? I know it was OFF the HOOk! (ok I need a new phrase that pays...LOL)

Unknown said...

Got a post coming up on that...