Thursday, August 31, 2006

The ROOTS dropped Tuesday too! In case you missed it

Like I did! I didn't know The Roots NEW ALBUM (Game Theory) dropped Tuesday. But as an FYI to all those who like real hip-hop, you might want to do what I am going to do and go cop this joint off GP!



$50 says this album is better musically than anything that's dropped in the last month. I'll bet that too! It's a shame how this album's release kinda went under the radar (or is it just me). The only news I've heard about The Roots in the last week is that Peedi Peedi might be joining them for a year.

2 comments:

jendayi said...

I definitely didn't know this. Thanks for saying something. Where's the promotion?! Dag! Let us (blog world) know what you think when you take a listen please.

T.a.c.D said...

Yeah I went and grabbed it up yesterday...I was in one of my "man I am in NEED of some music" moods...I knew it was coming because I stay on VH1Soul and they had their listening party this weekend...the CD is on some other FIRE! So here I go, off to listen to the entire thing at work today....

Thanks for putting it out there...make sure to send Jessi an e-maill...