Monday, November 6, 2006

Family Time

I love my family so much! Yesterday we went to dinner to celebrate the purchase of my new home. Of course we went to the family restaurant, OUTBACK. I have an addiction to this place ya'll. Just an FYI to all you generous family-oriented folks like me. Don't tell your family that they can order anything off the menu...EVER (j/k)! There'll be triple-lobster tail platters hitting the table quicker than you know it. Thank goodness my family doesn't drink alcohol with dinner or I'd really be broke! LOL.

As usual, our dinner was filled with jokes and outlandish statements from my stepfather, laughs, planning for future family events, and other family stuff. I wanted to share some of the pictures with you guys. It's me, my brother, mother, stepfather, and my grandparents.




10 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

That's whats up MikeSee! Family always just makes things, I don't know, all that much better... I know you had a GREAT time...Outback IS THE SPOT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep yep

Anonymous said...

awww... i wuv my family too! i'm glad you all got together and had a great time :)

Anonymous said...

Always

Daneger said...

Man, stuff like that and this weekend for me makes me wish that my mom and sister were up here in MD also. I don't get to do that stuff with them nearly as much as I would like to. But I do have everyone else in the fam here with me.
Man a couple of those pics looks just like the pics we took in NYC at the dinner table in Heartland Chophouse. Had to take a double take...LOL.

Anonymous said...

I feel you Danity Dane (LMAO). Those pics do look similar too, but it's because of the angle I guess.

Daneger said...

Danity Dane? Watch your back nikka!!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Calm down "showstopper".

Anonymous said...

Your grandmother is looking so cute with her velour sweat jacket on! I love that. Tell her that I want to borrow it one day! lol.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised my grandmother didn't wear something that was yellow. Usually, she wears at least one item of clothing that is yellow since it's her favorite color.

And knowing her, she'd probably let you borrow the daggon jacket too. She and my mother are just nice (and giving) like that.