Friday, November 17, 2006

I'm on my HIP-HOP SHYT....

They took it back with this on the BET Hip-Hop Awards. This stuff is probably written but it's still a nice ode to what hip-hop is really about...

Cipher I - Styles P., Lupe Fiasco, and Papoose

Papoose is kinda nasty widdit (no Johnny Gill)

Cipher II - Rhymefest, Remy Ma, Saigon, Sway (yeah, he's Bri-ish)...Shot out to DJ SCRIDDATCH!



This joint got me pumped the other night too...



TIP and Dro' were in the zone for this one. Especially TIP! Big Kuntry and B-Gizzle kept the vibe going too!

2 comments:

Daneger said...

Can't get the complete video for any of these clips to play right now...this is really blowing me cause Papoose sounds like he is about to get deep and I don't know wtf is happening in the TI clip.

Anonymous said...

Papoose kills it.

The TIP joint is the clip of his performance from the BET awards. I should say "their" performance b/c he had Dro, Big Kuntry, and B-Gizzle perform that remix joint they got...I like my beat down-low-down-low...