Monday, November 6, 2006

Sorry John Legend fans (including myself) but...

"The Evolution of Robin Thicke" > "Once Again"

(NOTE: Both are available on Amazon.com for less than $7)

There's really no comparing the two albums. Mr. Paula Patton is going to have babies being conceived in scary numbers by the years in. Remember, it's getting cold so people are going to want to stay in, cuddle, and make love to "Would That Make You Love Me", "Lost Without You", "All Night Long", and "Teach You a Lesson" (this one especially). Throw "2 The Sky" in there too! Eff it...Just let the whole thing rock! You won't be disappointed.

John Legend has some good joints on his album, but the vibe of the album is more 60's and less "Make hot, sweaty love to me baby!" like that of Mr. Patton. So I'd say that both CDs are good but I'd be playing one in the car on my way to-and-from the restaurant and the other in the bedroom when we got back to my place...Ya dig?

Fellas, take notes and make me proud!

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

You are right, Robin's CD is tougher than that new John joint...I don't know about all the other stuff in the post...LOL...but I am guessing the fellas should listen up...*smiling*

I am totally feeling you on the music piece

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, if you talking to a dude who is trying to set the mood...You'll know about all that other stuff REAL WELL. Or at least the car part of it. LOL.