Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sophia Bush: Another dime in my long line of celebrity crushes

I know what ya'll are thinking..."Here this ni99a go! First Paula Patton, now he's got another one! God, he needs a girlfriend!"

Well, ya D@MN right! At least about having another one.

Honestly, I think it's the dimples. They're so cute.











To be honest with ya'll, I don't know much about Sophia Bush other than I think she's gorgeous. Small details like the fact that she was in "John Tucker Must Die" and I'm sure some other TV shows or movies really don't mean much to me. Oh yeah, and that The Kootch (Ashton Kutcher) Punk'd her one time (which I thought was totally uncalled-for)...Anyway, I truly enjoy looking at her. Her beauty actually relaxes me.

But being the wannabe WebNerd that I am, I looked her up on Wikipedia (definitely a primary source in my academic opinion) and found out the following:
  • She's a Cancer, born on July 8, 1982. I get along well with Cancers so I guess this means I have a shot.
  • She went to USC (hopefully Matt Leinart didn't get his NFL-bound paws on her)
  • She was in Van Wilder, one of the funniest movies of all-time according to my co-worker Brian
  • She was on One Tree Hill on the WB. But who above the age of 25 watches the WB?
  • She was married to some b@st@rd who's way luckier than me (obviously) but subsequently got a divorce 5 months later.
  • She's dating someone. He's apparently teh gay or a former member of the cast of The Fresh Prince of Belair. Remember the white kids Will and Carlton went to school with who would try to emulate Will? This guy reminds me of them.
So there you have it, my e-Ode to Sophia "I wish I was white and didn't like hip-hop because I bet you don't and I'd probably have a chance if that were the case" Bush. Holla at me boo!
P.S. - I know some of you guys are going to hate because she doesn't show a lot of skin in these pictures. But that's because she's such a f%cking laaaaaady! Get over it!

9 comments:

Daneger said...

Man she reminds me of a skinny version of the chick that you thought would win the last american idol. Of course I thought that she was a very attractive "other" so I can definitely see why you think she is hot, I would probably just prefer the thicker version for the added ASSets. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Good point. She does look like my other boo, Katherine McPhee. And Katherine had some large assets. But it's not really about that in Sophia's case. I just think she's gorgeous. She could be skinnier than ME and I'd still feel the same way.

The thing about all the thicker girls is that if they don't take care of themselves and regularly exercise or be active, all that phatty-girl-ness is going to eventually succomb to the laws of gravity when they get older and then you might not like what you see. So its an asset right now, but without proper care, it will become a liability.

Some women do keep in shape and keep all that thickness toned and looking right...But get lazy long enough and them tig ole' biddies will start droppin' like their hot. This is why I like girls who are active and/or work out. It shows that they care about their bodies and that they enjoy physical activity.

But again, it's not about Sophia's body. It's about her face and demeanor. A nice smile means alot. Because you can have Ms. Thickness (aka Deelishus from Flavor of Coon) who is thicker than a snicker, but she isn't really attractive (to me at least). And in about 5-10 years if she doesn't work out regularly, it's going to look like cottage cheese. Yum!

"It's not your booty, it's your beauty".

Daneger said...

Ok, you got a lot deeper with that one then I even cared to think about. LMAO! I was just saying that to say that right now I think they are both very attractive but McPhee get's the knod in my opinion. I am not always with the thick ones either...you should know that from my skinny like skinneded friend that attended the B-Day party we had for Prince a couple of years ago.

Daneger said...

I meant light skinneded! LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Katharine McPhee > Sophia (to Dane) because she's thicker...That's what you just said, right?

Daneger said...

Yeah that's what I said but you took it to another level as in the type of woman you look for and future outlooks and all that. I could give a damn if either of them gains or loses weight in the future or what sags on who...I was just saying McPheever looks better right now as in today.

Anonymous said...

LOL. My bad. I got you.

Anonymous said...

You should watch 'Tree Hill'. Sophia plays a very sexual, sometimes slutty teenager in it. Right now she's dating her teacher.

Anonymous said...

Thank you VERY much.