Thursday, November 16, 2006

O.J. has officially lost it!

UPDATE: DP is all over this too! (No Johnny Gill)

ORENTHAL Thought He Could Cross Over Like HARDAWAY…
"O.J. SIMPSON knew that his wife was about to die, but he wasn't one of the dudes that ripped through her and the fag pool boy's throats."

UPDATE #2: As we all probably expected, the families of the victims are speaking out against Orange Julius...
I'm sure Johnny Cochran is rolling over in his grave right now...

Since the civil trial in which O.J. was forced to fork over millions of dollars to the families of his wife (Nicole) and her friend (Ronald Goldman), O.J. Simpson has been quite a mysterious figure. That was years ago (late 90s) and O.J. has since had time to disappear from the public eye, and perhaps create a new persona for himself in the eyes of the public. Instead, he has become a quiet, mysterious, and often confused man whom we all (most of us, at least) have come to believe - whether we felt this way during his criminal trial or not - that he killed his wife and Mr. Goldman.

Since the civil trial, I had always suspected O.J. of being a little off mentally, perhaps even bipolar. Simply because the creepy-factor in his disposition went sky-high after he gave up all that money. After the criminal trial, O.J. was visibly relieved and happy. But after the civil trial, every time I saw O.J. on television, he looked sad, depressed, and quite frankly scary in that "Peeping-Tom" sort of way.

But now he's not leaving it up to our imagination to figure him out. He's blatantly telling us all that he is a crazy, heartless, piece of shyt that has confidently purchased his one way ticket to hell.

I am not going to give too much information out on this "interview" he's got coming up because I think that would be in poor taste on my behalf. But I will say that this guy is doing an interview entitled, "If I Did It". My initial thought:
"IF? Ni99a, you mean how?!"
Oh yeah, there's also a book that's going to be released, written by O.J., covering the same topic.

Personally, I think this is one of the most despicable and disgusting (non-violent) things I've ever seen. Although O.J. was acquitted of murdering his wife and her friend most people still believe that he did it (myself included). If it wasn't for the late Johnny Cochran, O.J. would be getting butt-raped somewhere rather than doing interviews about how it would have went down, had it went down. The man should be somewhere putting roses on Johnny Cochran's grave rather than promoting a book and interview about anything related to those murders. O.J. has to have something seriously wrong with him mentally if he thinks this is even remotely okay to do.

If I feel so strongly against this interview being thought-of, let alone broadcasted, that it makes me wonder how the families of Nicole and Ronald feel? It also makes me wonder if this is one of those things that will drive a member of one of those families over the edge and in a rage to kill O.J.'s azz! To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if it were to happen.

O.J. is showing his true colors and it's pretty effed up. Is he this heartless or is he just broke? It doesn't matter. Money is the root of all evil anyway, right? So even if he is broke, he's going through (what some would perceive as) evil means to get the money he needs/wants. He's pathetic and everyone involved in the promotion, production, and financing of both this book and interview should be ashamed of themselves.
"Morals? Ethics? Ahhhh whatever. F*ck that shyt!"

8 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

I was so totally going to do a post on this dude...beyond anything else...this man has two children from his union with Nicole...I mean dude think about your kids!!!!

Its totally insane to me, the publishing co is stating that they view his "book" as a confession...I mean is he that strapped for cash...can you really justify this nonsense...

This dude is OFF to like the fifth power...totaly have nothing to say about this dude...and I am not watching the interview or buying the book...MESS!

Anonymous said...

He's pretty much the lowest of the low right now. He's on the level with child molesters.

T.a.c.D said...

He is totally UNBELIEVABLE...

Anonymous said...

I thought they said he was writing a book called "I Did It"? Is he doing both a book AND an interview now?

Anonymous said...

The title of the book is "If I Did It"

Yes, the interview and then the book.

Personally, I think he's more of an azz for writing a book called "If I Did It" than he would be for writing one called "I Did It"...Since we all think he did it anyway.

Lawrenorder said...

If double jeopardy wasn't such a ...
Then again there is alway perjury.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what the statute of limitations is on that acquittal AND perjury.

I bet OJ's had his lawyers clear this move though. I doubt he's reckless enough to not consider all the potential legal ramifications.

T.a.c.D said...

You know I was thinking about that...He must be coming out with this stuff now due to the statue of limitations...that's the ONLY way this makes sense...that and of course dj...