Monday, April 30, 2007

Let the Mark Cuban Suicide Watch begin....

Now that it looks like the Dallas Mavericks are going to lose their playoff series with the Golden State Warriors, I'd like to officially start the Mark Cuban suicide watch! Hopefully this guy doesn't off himself after Baron Davis drains another clutch 3-pointer in the fourth quarter of game 5. Then again, I'm sure some people wouldn't mind if Cuban took the suicide plunge.

Mr. Mark Cuban - billionaire, owner of the Dallas Mavericks, owner of HDNet, blogger, entreprenuer, and the most intense owner eVAR in the NBA - will probably spontaneously combust if the Mavericks lose this series in the game 5 in Dallas. Not just because the series would end with a home loss, but because he won't be able to withstand the mail onslaught he'll probably receive after Dallas had one of the most magnificent seasons in the NBA, eVAR, only to lose in le premier rond.

It's a shame that Dwayne Wade's comments about Dirk not being enough of a leader to carry his team to a championship appear to be all the more true at this point. But at least Dwayne and Dirk will be able to talk over their differences in opinion while everybody else is fighting it out for a title.

Meanwhile, my Wizards will be getting swept shortly just like Orlando and Miami. I guess I'll jump on the Suns bandwagon...I'll going to pray that boring azz San Antonio does not make it to the next round. Please, PRAY with me!

2 comments:

Daneger said...

I feel you on wanting San Antonio to lose but like I predicted it's gonna be them vs Houston and they will take it and it will be Cleveland vs. Detroit and Detroit will take it. I hate that I'm looking correct because it's gonna be boring as hell.

Anonymous said...

I don't think the Spurs will beat the Suns. Too much firepower.

Suns vs. Pistons