Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Fav Videos at the moment...

Joell Ortiz - Hip Hop

This is some real hip-hop right here. I am going to jump out on a limb (yeah right) and say that this is some of that banger NY hip-hop we all used to love back when Biggie, Nas, Wu-Tang, Mobb Deep, and Jay-Z first dropped. We still love it now, but we just don't get it as much as we used to (no Eric Benet).



DJ Khaled and errrybody - We Takin' Over

This is problee my favorite song out right now. Even with the useless presence of Fat Joe on the track I still like it. Joey does do a good job of riding the beat on this track though.

This is another lead-off banger for Khaled Khaled. Holla At Me Baby was that lead single/crew joint that got me to go out and cop his first album. This song is going to make me go cop his next joint...Notice a couple things in this video though:

  1. Ricky Ross takes a shot at 50 in his verse. Short, but sweet
  2. "Some say Khaled, some say Khaleeeeeed". Classic Fat Joe. What's even more classic is that throwback Versammage shirt he has on. Welcome to 1997 CRACCCKKK!
  3. They kept Baby's verse short. Thank you Lord
  4. "Feed me rappers of feed me beats". Lil Weeziana kinda rips it
  5. Akon and TIP do they're usual...


Kanye, NaS, KRS-ONE, Rakim - Classic (DJ Premier Mix)

The best hip-hop song out right now. Oh yeah, it's about Air Force 1's. This song will be played 10 years from now and give me the same feeling it does today...TIMELESS!



Pretty Ricky (feat. Sean Paul) - Push It Baby

This one is just to pi$$ Dane off and to let you guys know that Pretty Ricky has ANOTHER hit on their hands. You guys already know I was feeling the HotLine song and now this joint is probably going to be as popular as that one. One question I have is, who is pumping money into these Pretty Ricky videos and their promotion? Somebody has to be getting a HUGE return on investment off these joints. And we KNOW it's not Pretty Ricky's A.D.H.D. having azzes! They are the most annoying energetic set of guys I've seen in a long time.

3 comments:

Daneger said...

Is it just me or is Weezy F starting to get the Jigga treatment on calaboration tracks i.e. he is getting the last verse like he is the most anticipated person on the song, the special setting with the throne, he basically had an intro from Baby. I have heard people say that JayZ was seen as the best cause he said so...is Wayne making that happen now?

T.a.c.D said...

That CLASSIC joint is PURE FIRE!!! I love it...it makes me feel like I am 8 years old again and sneaking in to my brothers room to listen to his tapes (yes before CDS)...
I also like that DJ Khaled joint...even though I can't stand Akon's voice (iggg-me shaking....)

Anonymous said...

Yeah Dane, Weezy is starting to get the "save the best for last" treatment. I wouldn't call it the Jigga treatment, but I guess I should (LOL). But normally they put either the BEST rapper on there last or the person whose track it is. And we all know Khaled Khaled don't rap. LOL.

I don't think Wayne has people thinking he's the best cause he said so. I don't. I think he's a great lyricist, but the best, nah.