Friday, April 13, 2007

The second best thing Nick Cannon has ever done

The first being this song...
Short Circuitz on MTV (Check out the videos on the right side)

This show is from the mind of Nick Cannon, which kinda makes sense based on his Wild'N Out show. That show kinda got old after a while and I just started watching when Katt Williams was on. But this show seems to be a pretty hilarious spin-off of Wild'N Out. Check out some of the skits (hurry up before YouTube pulls these down b/c Viacom sucks!):

Rappers Against Child Support



Judge Mo' Dollars



Ludacris Freestyle



I think Nick can be kind of corny at times (look who's talking, right), but I gotta give him his props for being a industry hustler. It's good to see a young brother making moves like he is.

3 comments:

jendayi said...

I think Nick is pretty funny. I used to hate on him but I couldn't anymore once I started dying laughing while watching Wild'n Out. These were pretty funny. I like these more than the Will Ferrel stuff that keeps coming out. (Check Honorable Media to see the latest one.)

Unknown said...

Nick has his moments when he (or something he is affiliated with) is funny. But in general, he's not really funny by himself to me. He needs someone else there who is funnier to help him out (ie - Katt Williams).

But I have a lot of respect and admiration for what he's doing as a young black man in the entertainment biz.

jendayi said...

i agree.