Thursday, May 25, 2006

American Idol: Dag! My prediction was off!



So my homegirl (yeah, like I know her personally or something) Katharine McPhee didn't win. I was predicting a McVictory but it didn't go down!

This Taylor Hicks guy won. Woo-hoo! I guess. I don't know much about this guy other than I've seen a couple videos of him. One in which he was on the floor singing or either had just finished singing. And another where he's standing there looking star-struck. Like anyone with eyes, I noticed this guy seemed a little outside the American Idol age demographic, but I won't dwell on that too much. As a matter of fact, congrats Taylor, I wish you much success.

And oddly enough, congrats to you too Katharine!



Now you can move on with your career and not be tied to the American Idol recording contract that the winners are bound too! Perhaps you will end up on some record label who markets you very well and you will find success too! I was really hoping you'd win so I could actually have gotten my lucky prediction right, but you made it far enough to get a real shot at a career in music. I'll buy your album. So congrats to you as well!

No comments: