Wednesday, May 3, 2006

If I was signing a recording contract today I'd be worried IF...



1. Behind me there was a rack of clothing
2. The CEO of my record company had on flip-flops while I signed the contract
3. I am not in a conference room or on a dais
4. Puffy is the CEO of the record company I am signing with

I mean, whether or not I get jerked on my deal. I know Imma get pushed back when its time for my album to drop and I'm also gonna have to wait until the other 5 wack artists on my label have dropped their albums and gone half-gold. Not to mention that Imma get teased with the idea of fame b/c I am associated with Diddy now and because I will be doing cameo appearance in a ton of videos by artists who aren't really hot, but somehow their videos get spins on BET and MTV.

Check out more flicks here: http://dallaspenn.com/weblog/?p=683

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I mafe it a hot post, but you made it a hot blog