Monday, May 8, 2006

"Kinda hard to imagine, like Kanye West..."

Wearing this scarf/ascot/ILL!!!!



If you're in the DC area, please forward this flick to Huggy Low-Down because this is hands-down the BAMA OF THE WEEK!

Come on man. You are making it really hard for people to defend some of the stuff you do...Now this! Come on Kanye! You are leaning a little too far to the left with your fashion sense! I'm a huge fan of your music, but you're making it really hard to be a fan of your fashion sense. I mean jeez! You brough in the blazer thing. That was cool. But then you went with the popped collar thing, which I thought was a lil shaky and never tried it for fearing of being a BAMA...Then you went with the collared shirt under the sweater thing...I thought that was a lil shaky too but I tried it once. Thought I might be able to pull it off...NAH! Just wasn't me. And now, now...You come out with a scarf/ascot thing on! Over-the-top! Just because it is Louis Vuitton does not make it tight. And one LAST THING...You my friend, are NOT in a position to really be rocking multi-colored anything considering LOTS OF PEOPLE are already thinking you're a lil "soft" (if you know what I mean).

Question: Doesn't Keyshia Cole look like somebody just clowned Kanye and she REALLY wants to laugh but she's just holding it in?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...I just think dudes have a problem withe Kanye, because T.I.P (TI...King of the south) has the EXACT same scarf/ascot in his video...so because folks think he is "soft" means he can't dress like he wants...folks kill me with that whole thing...if you have any sense of style or dress out of the norm you are in question...crazy...let that man do him...
it just is funny how people can question Kanye, but no one questions TI and I must say that TI is in the same fashion circle....
but maybe its just me....

Lawrenorder said...

I like how you put that pic in the post twice. Like you did laugh enough the first time you saw it. Forget marching to the beat of a sampled drummer, Kayne's borrowed the whole freakin band.