Thursday, December 21, 2006

Birthday Parties are my favorite...

This morning as I awoke out of my drunken stupor I realized that out of all the parties I've been to recently (thought there are not that many to compare), my favorites have been birthday parties.

Last night Vinny and I went out to celebrate his birthday (which is actually today - HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOMIE!). I wasn't in a partying mood, but I gave my man my word that I'd go about a week and a half ago, so I went. To my (pleasant) surprise, I actually had a pretty good time. Check out a couple flicks we took last night below. As you will notice, Vinny's azz was flyer that a pelican!



I think dude in the middle is Vinny's barber. Homie was d@yum sure ready to party though. I met him for the first time last night and of course I can't remember his name though. I have some serious name-remembering issues (shot out to Sarah).



The pictures DO NOT do a good job of showing you just how well-coordinated my man was last night, so I gotta run it down...
  1. He has on the all white blazer with airbrushed pin stripes. The back of the joint has a NY symbol on it (he's from Queens) and reads "QUEENS". Dare I say, this joint caught hellattention (read it again, I just created that word, 'hellattention').
  2. He also had on an airbrushed t-shirt under the blazer to complete the hip-hop/street/"grown-and-sexy"/whatever look. LOL.
  3. He had on traditional blue jeans but he also had on some tennis shoes I have never seen anyone else with before (on that NY -ish). They were white and blue to match his overall ensemble and they had a duck/pelican or something on them. Fly azz shoes!!
  4. Last but not least he had on the "I hate seeing bamas with sunglasses on at night" shades. I personally cannot stand the whole "shades at night" thing because I think it's extreme posing, but I can't stop everybody else from doing it. Vinny did a good job of pulling it off last night though. When you have on what he had on, you may as well have on the shades to complete the whole outfit.
Honestly, I wish I had more pictures but you know guys can't be up in the club taking pictures of one-another. That shyt looks suspect! LOL.
DANE: Less than 10 days mayne!!!!

6 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

Homie DOES look like he was giving it to 'em BIG time last night...dag on shame I wasn't there to enjoy the sights of all the nice looking, employed, and single mens....
*man Im trippin*

Anonymous said...

"dag on shame I wasn't there to enjoy the sights of all the nice looking, employed, and single mens...."

You do know this place is in Baltimore, right?

Anonymous said...

"You do know this place is in Baltimore, right?"

CLASSIC...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, as you can see that one caught me too. I think that was slang for "crackhead-looking, broke, baby-momma-having MENS..."

LOL. Let me stop playing out Baltimore dudes b/c it's some cool guys here that are actually doing their thing. But then there are the 80% that mess it up for that good ole 20%.

Lawrenorder said...

Aw! My JHU folks. I guess some things never change. Vinny is still doin' it up big as only he can. T.C. is right though, if you're out with friends then more likely than not you're enjoying the company and sights of "all the nice looking, employed and single mens..." (Well... maybe not single... but you get my point)

Anonymous said...

Yeah you know Vinny is gonna be a star wherever he goes.