Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad does not care about Jewish people

The President of Iran WILL George Bush the button on that azz!
In an effort to beat out Mel Gibson for the title of "Most Hatred for Jewish People", Iranian President Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stated today that "Israel's days are numbered".

I'm thinking: "WTF? Ho-ho-ho-hold up! You mean numbered as in we should count down?"

So in my eye, he's got Mel Gibson beat and is only behind Big A and Joe-Joe (Hitler and Stalin) when it comes to hatred for Jewish people. Now considering Mel Gibson would give me a bowl of chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side, I bet this guy would probably just let it rain and then clear me out (this is street talk for "columbian necktie"). No Álvaro Uribe. But I'm sure I'd be fitted for my necktie, especially considering this fact:
"Ahmadinejad, who has sparked international outcry by referring to the killing of six million Jews in World War Two as a 'myth' and calling for Israel to be 'wiped off the map,' launched another verbal attack on the Jewish state."
To put this statement in perspective, keep in mind that all these comments were made at an international conference questioning the Holocaust.

Yes, that Holocaust. The one with concentration camps, gas chambers, death squads, upwards of 6 million deaths, and Anne Frank.

THE HOLOCAUST!

This is like going to a conference questioning whether or not slavery took place. Or questioning whether or not that was R. Kelly in that video footage. Okay, maybe this is slightly more important to the world than R. Kelly's golden shower, but you get my point.

This is obviously some extremist bullshyt put together by a bunch of mentally retarded Iranian crack-babies because if the government's leader is this extreme, you can bet the drug/arms-dealers are off the meat rack with their product(s). Honestly, my (obviously naive and uninformed) impression was that freedom of speech in other countries wasn't as open and "free" as it is in the U.S., but I guess I'm wrong. When you're the President of Iran - a country bound to pull some Osama type mess at any time - I guess you can say whatever the heck you like.
Sidebar: After re-reading my quote at the top of this post, wouldn't it feel weird to say "Obama the button"? Random, I know.

Shot out to the Golden Girl (no Jim Jones) for sending me the link to that article.

5 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

And the fact is, that they are NOT one of more liberal "free" speech countries, "Human rights groups frequently number Iran as one of the world's worst violators of free speech, where scores of newspapers have been closed, journalists jailed, access to Web sites blocked and government critics hounded out of the country"

Dude is just off the hook...

Anonymous said...

He reminds me of Borat actually. I can't stop laughing. LOL.

Daneger said...

Stuff like this kinda scares me cause you can't help but take this bama for his word and think that he is about to set some sh*t off.

Anonymous said...

Even though he's reckless, I doubt he's stupid enough to do something like that. He'd set off WWIII.

Anonymous said...

this picture show about 50 ppl.
The Holocaust has suposedly killed 6,000,000 ppl.
some even say 10,000,000 ppl,
give me a break!!
dont get me wrong, Jews dont deserves to die but we gotta get our facts straight.