Monday, December 11, 2006

Mel "Braveheart" Gibson: From Anti-Semitic to Apocalypto

Mel Gibson doesn't wash his hands with Moët. He does it with the blood of Jewish & Mayan people.


Despite his previous (and relatively recent) anti-Semitic comments, Mel Bin Laden Gibson is still going 14 times platinum the first week.
"Mel Gibson's bloody epic 'Apocalypto' debuted as the No. 1 weekend movie, proving the filmmaker still can deliver a winner despite his drunken-driving arrest and anti-Semitic rant last summer...But 'Apocalypto' overcame the baggage of Gibson's personal troubles as well as its difficult subject matter, which features a no-name cast in a hyper-violent tale that includes beheadings and images of hearts ripped from people's chests."
Oh how quickly "they" forgive.

"...hyper-violent...beheadings...images of hearts being ripped from people's chests"?

Isn't that what he said he wanted to do to Jews? Imagine what he'll do to my blackazz! Actually, he'll probably just "give me a bowl of chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side". That's "street-talk" for death by impalement.

There comes a time when you have to ask yourself, if I were at Mel's stature and I'd have said the type of stuff he did, would I be able to rebound and successfully produce movies? Let someone like Will Smith or Denzel say something remotely close to that stuff when they're not acting and I bet you they will get their country club passes revoked QUICK! You too Bob Johnson and Tiger! Don't think you are exempt!

And to think, I effed with Sergeant Riggs.

2 comments:

Daneger said...

That opening comment caused me to burst into laughing while drinking a soda and in affect almost destroy some very expensive computer equipment at my place of employment. Thank you sir for the best laugh I've had in weeks. LMMFAO!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL.