Friday, December 15, 2006

Don't confuse me with Colin Powell, HOMIE!

Barack Obama wants to help us all find lust love

Barach giving the bruhs a shot-out

Peep this article about how Barack apologizes to a guy for messing up his "game."
"Apparently, Obama made a joke at the expense of a reporter at a press event a while back, and the reporter wrote a half-joking editorial about how Obama made him look bad in front of a girl he was interested in."
Then listen to Barack's actual phone call to the same individual, apologizing.

Imma translate that one for everybody (of course, right):

Dude: Hello

BO: Wassup Nick?

Dude: [jye upset for real, but...] Chillin.

BO: It's me man!

Dude: [frontin] Yeah, what's up man!

BO: Actually man, I read your article and I wanted to apologize for messing your game up. I wasn't trying to cock-block you or anything. You know I got enough of 'em anyway. But for real, if she sweating that situation, you really don't want to holla at her anyway.

Dude: [now a Obama-groupie] Yeah, you right joe. I don't even want to holla at her now that you said that. Good looking out!

BO: No doubt. I'll holla.

Dude: Peace.

Fellas, you gotta love that! I'm sure he just got the black male vote right there! LOL.

3 comments:

Daneger said...

Aye man, that's some funny sh*t! And when I listened to it I really heard it just like you wrote it man...LMMFAO!!!!

jendayi said...

oh boy.

Anonymous said...

Dane...I knew you'd get a kick out of that.

JAC - Oh boy???