Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Winter in Miami: On Some Real -ish

Hopefully I can avoid crossing over to Rick Ross' side of the bridge. I need the following in my life (go 'head and hate Dane) this weekend though because it's THAT TIME again!



Yeah, I know this is pretty much one of those typical "why hip-hop is dead" songs, but whatever! If this shyt comes on this weekend while I'm partying, I might spontaneously combust!

To summarize, there are 4 days until I head to Fort Lauderdale/Miami and then Key West and Calica, Mexico. In the words of my man Randy, "this is going to be MONUMENTAL!" DANE, holla at me MANNNNNN!

You know I'm itching to go and ready to get these last few days of work overwith! It's been a minute since I've been to Miami so you know I'll be having fun-fun-fun. Speaking of, a few photos from the last trip are below:







For those of you wondering where the ladies are...





Makes you want some more of that XMas ham, doesn't it? Anyway, contrary to what it looks like, she actually has on some sort of invisibly beautiful bathing suit bottom piece of dental floss. Man, the digital zoom and those 3 megapixels are SO worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See you there!!!!