Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Miscellaneous Randomness....

Young Jeezy debuts at #1



It turns out that I put my foot in my mouth with this Jeezy prediction.
"Atlanta rapper Young Jeezy debuts at No. 1 on The Billboard 200 with his second Def Jam album, "The Inspiration," The set sold 352,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan, more than doubling the 172,000-unit first week for his 2005 debut, 'Let's Get It: Thug Motivation.'" -- Billboard.com
And I still don't have a copy.

I just hope that I am not wrong about Nasir.
A.I.'s headed to Denver: Hotel Clerks of Colorado Beware

It's just a joke (I think), but AI's headed to Denver to play with Carmelo. Right now these guys are not only the #1 and #2 scorers in the league, they are also running neck-and-neck for the title of most street credible.

For years, AI has been the most street credible basketball player on the planet. Not even Pee-Wee Kirkland has as much credibility as AI and he actually sold drugs for a living. But with that b&tch slap Carmelo threw at dude from the Knicks the other night, I'm sure young, impressionable, "gangsta corn chips" (wannabe thugs) interpreted this as the gulliest move since Chris Childs straight molley-wopped Kobe's azz.

So, imagine how much hoopla Baltimore and Hamptons' (VA) finest could cause both on - and OFF - the court! Expect both of their scoring averages to go down, the Nuggets to be a bit more competitive, and the Denver newspapers to go wild! This is going to be the biggest thing to hit Denver since Kobe hit that chick in the bung-hole. I swear he had to have watched R. Kelly's tape before he did that shyt.
I'm sorry, but if T.O. spit in my face, we'd have been wreckin'!

And yep, I most likely would have taken one helluva an azz-whooping, I can't front. But, I would have gained some respect too! T.O. got fined and everything but I really think he should have gotten suspended for this. But I guess the NFL is getting back at him by snubbing him from the Pro Bowl squad for the NFC.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am making a comment simply because I love this phrase: "gangsta corn chips"
CLASSIC!!!

Unknown said...

I can't lie about that one. I got that from Bay's brother, Sean (who was at the club Friday by the way)

Daneger said...

"This is gonna be the biggest thing to hit Denver since Kobe hit that chick in her bunghole" ROTFLMMFAO!!!!! (Tears!).
Man I guess you are thinking the same way I am about this trade. I got money that says that there will never be another brawl or fight break out with Denver until AI, Melo, Kenyon, and Camby are gone. Oh and I forgot my category for Camby in my blog....he's that dude that will jump into the fire for anyone on his mob. I see him being the one to take the first punch and throw the first punch. So with the ones you listed on my page I'd prolly say he is Prince and Wayne is Kenyon Martin. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I dunno man. I don't think Melo's sucker-punch really invokes fear. It makes me lose respect for him to be honest. And I think people respect AI to the point where if he was in the middle of a brawl with anyone BUT Kobe, dudes wouldn't even touch him.

Kenyon Martin is crazy, period!

Wayne is more Camby and less Kenyon. Actually, Woo is probably more Camby than Wayne. Wayne would be Andre Miller if he was still there. The quiet bama with the pretty hair that gets all the girls. Prince would have to be the psycho Kenyon Martin body double.

Unknown said...

did you say "molly-whopped"??? dude... lmao... you have sincere issues. lol

Anonymous said...

What? You never heard of molley-whopped?