Friday, December 15, 2006

Credibility grew legs...and it walked right out the front door...

"You might not be a hoe, but you got on a hoe's uniform!" - Dave Chappelle
So it turns out that the girl who accused all those Duke lacrosse players of raping her is pregnant. WTF?

Matter of fact, I'm not even going to reiterate it, I'll just quote it:
"A judge ordered testing Friday to determine whether three Duke lacrosse players fathered the child of a woman who accuses them of rape...a prospect defense attorneys dismissed as an 'absolute impossibility.'"
Thank God!
"News of the accuser's pregnancy comes roughly nine months after the team party where she says she was raped by three men, but District Attorney District Attorney Mike Nifong said he believed the accuser became pregnant at least two weeks after the party."
Let me get this straight. You allegedly get raped, and less than a month later you're having sex again? What in the hell? You're getting pulverized in the media (no pun intended), you're allegedly going through mental anguish as a result of the rape, yet you find the time to spread your legs again and get pregnant? I would think that you wouldn't want to be near a dwyck for no less than the time it takes to get sized for your chastity belt! But I guess you just can't resist, can you?

I swear, some people just amaze me. What's even more amazing is that some dude actually laid up with this chick and impregnated her knowing she was "allegedly" raped less than a month prior to. Again, what in the hell?

On a sidenote, I hope this guy didn't have to up in a lot of work to have sex with her. That would be absolutely pitiful. Can you imagine his line right before he got some:
"You let them hit it, why not me?"
This whole scenario is just a complete mess!

I'm going to call a spade a spade with this one. Allow me to go out on a "limb" (yeah right) and say that maybe, just maybe, this chick is lying about the entire situation. And for a month (9 months ago) we all jumped in to have this chick's back. Just like we did with R. Kelly, OJ, and whoever else was black and we thought was/were wrongly accused. This is why I now wait on facts and details to be released by multiple reliable news outlets before jumping on the racial bandwagon. Situations like this one just make us all look silly in the eyes of mainstream America.

And as "you're sweating forgetting your lies/alibis ain't matching up, bullshit catching up" (Jay-Z)...You're credibility in general, and with your people, walks right out the front door.

2 comments:

Lawrenorder said...

Not surprised at all. NOT AT ALL. I'd just appreciate it if she'd go on and fess up so I can hear something else on the news for a change. Her sketchy homegirl is already off the bandwagon, the DA is trying to save face, and the whole while I'm just tyring to see basketball games (previews, highlight reels, whatever). Sad thing is, she was so trashed the night of the "incident" she probably couldn't even remember if she wanted to.

T.a.c.D said...

totaly unbelievable...no actually it is believable but what pisses me off, is that there are PLENTY of women who are honestly rapped and their stories are NEVER heard or taken seriously or dismissed...something like this should NOT be played with...its a terrible thing...

I stopped "believing" a while ago...I agree that she needs to just fess up so we can all move on...including the acused...don't get me wrong they are probably so over-privledged white frat boys that always get their way, who were more than likely OFF the hook at the party and doing some out there disrespectful type stuff...BUT no one deserves to be lied on, especially about rape that can ruin you entire life...and that right there, just ain't right