Friday, February 24, 2006

MC Hammer...Revisited...

The video below is probably one of the ALL-TIME WORST hip-hop videos ever made. This is the so-called "uncensored" version of MC Hammer's Pumps and Bump video..LMAO! I can't even say/type it without bursting out in laughter. LMAO!

What I find hilarious is that this is the uncensored version and this could easily be the regular BET version for a video today if MC Hammer just put on some d&mn sweatpants (nasty motha...)! Being a former fan of Hammer (remember Let's Get It Started, hammer-pants, etc.) I kinda find it funny that I was so enamored with this cat back then. Once this video hit the airwaves I could no longer claim to be a fan. But my mom did take me to one Hammer concert and I have the picture of Hammer to prove it. He used to be the shyt...Don't front cuz you probably had a pair of those damn pants too!

Anyway, if you can watch this without laughing or without wanting to throw up everything you've ate the last 3 meals, you are either dead to the world or have absolutely no sense of humor!

Some questions to ponder while watching:

1. Why does the dude have on some gloves, a speedo, and some old Hi-Tec boots?

2. What's the only thing that should be censored in this video? Your boy's groin area!!!

3. Why is he doing the "Matrix" at the end of the video? Maybe this is why that guy from Dem Franchise Boyz says "Do the Matrix" in Lean Wit It Rock Wit It.

4. How vicious is that house he USED to have?

5. Why am I laughing so hard?

6. Didn't the pelvic thrust go out with Michael Jackson?

7. Why would I subject you all to this horrendously hilarious video?

8. Is that zebra print? LMMFAO!



"I don't like em figgity-fat, I like em stiggity-stacked/" Word! Hammer... Word!

No comments: