Thursday, February 16, 2006

WET-WIPES: Yeah Jay, you don't even need to respond...



Man, that big-a$$ hat just makes me laugh!

In case any of you are like me and you still have thoughts from time-to-time about whether Jay-Z is gonna retaliate at CamRon....Here's the latest reason why he SHOULD NOT waste his time, energy, or breath on it...

CamRon - Wet Wipes (4.1 Mb)

Joint is just WACK! I was talking with my co-worker about it and he said that Cam has talent and a knack for catchy lines, but he has no content whatsoever so it's a waste of talent. I agree with that to a certain extent. CamRon has his moments where I can listen to his music and get a laugh/kick/entertainment out of what he is saying. And there have been a couple times where I've actually said "Damn, that's a kinda dope line." But for the most part, he is just another average rapper.

A verse from the song I like the most by Cam (you can make of this verse what you wish...excuse the blatant use of expletive). This is typical Cam...Can't really figure out everything he's talking about. Fortunately, Kanye helps him out on this one with a TIGHT beat!

Uh uh aiyyo street mergers I legislated
The nerve I never hated
On murders pre-meditated
Absurd I hesitated
Observe cock and spray
Hit you from a block away
Drinking Saki on a Suzuki we in Osaka Bay
Playing soccer stupid stay in a sucker's place
Pluck ya ace take ya girl f$ck her face
She dealing with Killa so you love her taste
She swallowing Killa cause she love the taste
I got brought up with crooking
Kitchen orders that I'm cooking
But got caught up with the chicks who woulda thought I was from Brooklyn
It gets boring just looking
I feel like Bill Cosby pouring in the pudding
Now the dashboard is wooden from a hard tangled grammar
Interior inferior star-spangled banner
Car game bananas
Ma man and Tana
Guns everywhere like the car came with hammers
He's back

No comments: