Monday, February 27, 2006

Weekend in Review: Sunday (Baby and Bowling)

So by now you know that Dylan was born yesterday and I'm a godfather now. I actually didn't get to see the little guy until Sunday afternoon. It was great to see WG and his family together at the hospital and how excited he was about his newborn. That is the type of excitement I hope that I feel when my first child is born. Prince and I stayed at the hospital for about 2 hours or so.



Later on that evening my friend Brandi and I went bowling. We met up with BHill and a friend and had a pretty good time at the alley. *Someone* beat the cRAP out of me in Pacman prior to bowling. And *someone* also showed they're a pretty good bowler.

All-in-all, it was a nice day. I wish I had more weekends like this...

No comments: