Monday, February 6, 2006

What NOT to do on Superbowl Sunday....

1. Start drinking at 4pm
2. Drink beer throughout the game
3. Drink vodka mixed with pineapple juice throughout the game
4. Go to a club after the game and drink more...How much more??? Well....

1 vodka/pineapple
1 glass of champagne
2 shots of Patron tequila
1 mango martini (don't ask me why...Mango tastes decent by itself)
1 more glass of vodka/pineapple

Keep in mind this is all in a 8-hour timeframe. This may seem like a lot of time, but believe me, it IS NOT! Your body needs way more time to process all that liquor than 8 hours. In fact, I'd say it takes about a day b/c ya boy is still recovering RIGHT NOW! Surprisingly, I wasn't really feeling wobbly or anything last night. I had a pretty good time hanging out with the fellas. Made it home fine, fell asleep within .01 seconds of hitting the bed. But in the morning....WHEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Okay, now that I just read this post I realized how completely dumb it was to drink all that stuff. Kids (hell, adults too) DON'T DO THIS! It's completely retarded and you will NOT be happy in the morning...Trust me!!! That was definitely my last time drinking that much (or should I say drinking like I was a Pittsburgh Steelers fan) EVER!

Again...I'm sure I don't have to tell most people who read my blog entries that they should not do this. But everybody has their day. Try your best to avoid YOUR day!!!!

4 comments:

Lawrenorder said...

Beer + vodka... umm, I know it's all after the fact, but what part of that sounded like a good idea?

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's my bad. I meant the beer and the vodka were drunk separately but the vodka was mixed (with Pineapple juice) rather than str8 shots.

Lawrenorder said...

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up, because that just sounded gross. Besides, I figured if vodka was involved, pineapple juice wasn't far behind. So how are you doing Super Bowl post-day 2?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, sorry for the mix-up. I am doing pretty well today. I got a lot of rest yesterday and ate real real real real good so doing I'm feeling "fresh to def"!