Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Who would do THIS?

1. Get locked up for a domestic dispute?

2. Then...Try to escape from jail once he's locked up?

3. Then...Escape from jail by riding on the bottom of a bus (jail bus or public, I'm not sure which)?

4. Then...Get from the jail to downtown D.C. (a good 5 miles) and then somehow fall from under the bus (or perhaps just let go) while it's still rolling.

5. Then..Get run over by 5-6 cars and die.

WHO? This dude we used to play little league football with...That's who!

Having been acquainted with this dude (not a friend necessarily but I knew him) through a couple of my best friends, I could see that he never was really wrapped too tightly. But, this is a sad story. Unfortunately, this is pretty much the first time I've heard anything about this dude in 6-7 years. Sucks that it has to be this type of news. I may have an actual link to the article about this later. But since it happened this morning, I don't think the Washington Post has anything published online about it yet.

No comments: