Friday, September 8, 2006

I think I speak for most (if not all) men when I say....

Hov just upped the ante'. I guess my man Jigga felt he needed to "upgrade" Beyonce with the Rolls. Honestly, I was a little upset at first because I know this will be interpreted by a lot of dumb silly women as a metric by which they should measure their boyfriends/husbands affection. Most women won't be silly enough to think they're gonna get a Rolls for their BDay though. I firmly believe that. By the way, isn't it funny how Beyonce took/stole something (the term "BDay")that most of us use already and will now probably turn it into a multi-platinum marketing tool?

Back to the post..So yeah, no Rolls, but that new Scion TC joint (that I happen to like) might be on some ladies' wish list. NO DICE ladies! You are NOT getting any type of car or Kobe Bryant make-up ring for your birthday or Christmas or any other holiday that you gals like to make-up (i.e. - 3 month anniversary; first kiss annivesary, etc). Don't get your hopes up! Sorry! Now maybe, just maybe you'll get something that expensive down the road for a wedding anniversary or a birthday or Christmas when we're older, financially established, and I have, say, $3 million to blow spend on my angel. Yeah, then!

Realistic (maybe):



Not realistic (at all):



Granted, if I had that type of money, I would DEFINITELY treat my WIFE-WIFE-WIFE to a gift like that. So honestly, I stopped hating when I had that thought. But my girlfriend? Nah! I'd have spent that million on the wedding ring before she really "Rang the Alarm" on me!

I guess Hov's gonna have to buy Beyonce her own G-5 airplane for their first wedding anniversary...

No comments: