Monday, September 11, 2006

Just the reason I needed to go back to Cedar Point

The MAVERICK



For those of you that don't know, Cedar Point is an amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio. They have 16 (yes, SIXTEEN) rollercoasters. This is the best amusement park I've ever been to! If you like amusement parks and you have never been to Cedar Point, it's definitely worth the trip. Unfortunately, there's really nothing in Sandusky BUT Cedar Point, so if you're looking to have fun outside of the park you are pretty much short.

But if anybody's interested in planning a trip out there sometime next Spring or Summer, holla at ya boy!

6 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

I am SO down! Just holla at your gurl!

Anonymous said...

Bet. I already know my man BHill is down. And I know SEVERAL other folks who are amusement park enthusiasts like myself. I might have to put something together. That's an 8-hour ride though, easy. Teia and I went up there via car and it was cool, but that drive man...Whew!

Daneger said...

Man if you are putting something together for next year keep me in the loop. You know I missed a trip with some of my friends this year because of all the stuff that's been happening this summer. So I really want to check this joint out.

Anonymous said...

No doubt Dane. By the way, I see you getting your Fantasy Football on!

T.a.c.D said...

8 hours ain't that rough...but maybe we can get a bus...who knows...just holla at your gurl!

Anonymous said...

Bet.