Thursday, September 7, 2006

Random Musicness...

Cassidy in the booth:



You think he wrote that? Probably so. It was pretty average, but I like Cass' so I posted it anyway.


Talib Kweli in the booth:



"Too many equate success with imitating these cr&ckers!/
So our kids looking up to drug dealers and rappers/"

That Dick Cheney line....Hilarious!

I think he was rhyming some written stuff at first and then started freestyling toward the end.
But it was still tough!


Luda & Jeezy - Grew Up a Screw Up






If Luda rhymed like this on every song...AND, I think he's definitely throwing subliminal disses at TIP or Weezie F. Baby somehow:

"Only reason you on that song is cuz I turned that DOWN!"


Luda ripping that Cannon beat (this beat is so so FIRE):






Oh yeah, Uncle Murder's on the track too. Who's that? I dunno! Sound a little like a Hell Rell to me.

1 comment:

Daneger said...

Man stuff like this is why I like Talib a lot. When you think real freestyling is dead this dude comes on national television and jumps himself out there and even said "you don't wanna see me in a battle" while doing. That was good sh*t. I think you are correct about the beginning being written though.
Cassidy's joint was ok but he just seemed to pressed to spit that song he wrote in prison...that bama was hitting the weights or something cause he look like he can't stop shrugging his shoulders. LOL.