Monday, September 11, 2006

So Soulful Man...

This past weekend I had the urge to swap out all the CDs in my 12-disc changer in my car. So what'd I look for? Well, normally I keep about 8 CDs of hip-hop (ya'll know how I love my hip-hop) and 4 R&B CDs (which is usually Goapele, Anthony Hamilton, Erykah Badu, and probably one old school joint). But this weekend, I started off by putting in two Soulful Hip Hop CDs that my man DJ CD-R (AKA Kevin) made. And I have to say that even though these CDs were made back in like 2004, they both still ROCK! So much so that I only listened to these two CDs (for the most part) on my drives to and from DC on both Saturday and Sunday. These CDs had me bopping the entire weeked so I decided to share one of them with you. Check it out:

DJ CD-R - Soulful Hip Hop (Mix #2)



2 comments:

jendayi said...

yo Mike! can i get a copy?!

Anonymous said...

What's funny is Dane just emailed me about a song off that joint. Now he wants to hear the first CD. I guess I'll make both of you guys copies of each CD. The first CD is actually better than this joint (in my opinion).