Monday, October 2, 2006

The BEST thing you could let your young and impressionable teenage boy watch...

GRIDIRON GANG



I saw this movie last night with a friend of mine and it was definitely the BEST movie I've seen since 16 Blocks. I honestly wasn't expecting much other than to see a story with some decent football action and a nice storyline, but this movie did a great job of exceeding my expectations. The "Rock" did a great job of acting in this movie. I haven't seen ANY of his other movies prior to this, but if they're anything like this one, I am 100% sure they were great films.

This movie has a great story and is very inspiring. Anyone with children (especially young boys) should go see this movie. It gives light to both the good and bad sides of troubled youth and it's sure to inspire many people to do positive things in their lives. I give this movie a 5 out of 5!

2 comments:

Daneger said...

Told you that joint was a tough movie. Glad you didn't think I set you up. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was a good look...BALLINNNNNN'!!!!