Thursday, October 26, 2006

What Can BROWN do for me?

Sheeeeeiiiiit...Not a d@mn thing! I'm too cheap for that!

It's about midnight and I am in the middle of packing up the entire bottom level of my apartment. Totally sux. Aside from discovering that there's a shitload of mouse "droppings" in my friggin living room closet (yeah, I ain't afraid to admit that shyt), there's just WAYYY more stuff in this place than I thought there was. I've managed to accumulate so much CRAP that I actually enjoy tossing most of this stuff out. I also enjoy knowing that I have some stuff to donate to the Salvation Army. Which, knowing how often my mother goes there might end up at my mom's fuggin' house anyway (LMMFAO). Ever met someone who gets excited when they see a "new" thrift store...That's my MOM.

I am pretty much finished with the bottom level (living room and kitchen) but I still have my bedroom (read, "hell") to pack-up and the bathroom to take care of. What sucks is knowing that I am going to have to come back here at some point between Sunday and next Wednesday to clean the whole place up just to ensure I get my full security deposit back. Just thinking about that totally sucks!

I'm taking tomorrow off from work to pack all day and go over to the new diggs and sweep, and do the obligatory disinfection of the bathroom (even if it does seem clean, I still gotta clean it up off GP). But don't worry my LUVS (read, Dane and JAC who I admire for having the patience to read the shyt I write), I am a dedicated wannabe-WebNerd so I will be bloggin' still. But hopefully I'll get everything packed and in a movable state tomorrow before say, midnight. I'm sure I'll be running to Home Depot and Target and Walmart at some point(s) during the day tomorrow so that'll undoubtedly slow me down a little. But I guess that's part of what people have been referring to as the "joy of moving into a new home". Uhhhhh, SURE!

Anyway, I'm about to get off this thing and stop showing how much of a WebNerd I really would like to be and get back to doing some less e-things.

One-Dun-Son! And a special shot out to Dane Diggidy who will be going through this same shyt in about a week or two (I assume). Come join the club pimpin!

7 comments:

Lawrenorder said...

If you want some help or need company packing/unpacking I'll be in town this weekend.

**Making an assumption: I'm glad to see I'm not the only geek who enjoys moving because it means I get to throw away crap I don't need and donate stuff I don't use anymore.**

And yeah, I'm going to have to agree you're a dork if you do blog between now and actually getting all your stuff out of your old place.*Sorry* I have to take that shot on GP.

Anonymous said...

That's wassup Lauren. I'm moving in the AM...People will probably start meeting at my place around 830 or so. Once we're packed up, well, you know the rest.

That geek shot was totally unnecessary by the way.

Daneger said...

Yeah man, I am gonna be moving two weekends from now on the weekend of the 10th. But you know my stuff is in storage in NC so I wont' be packing up much except the stuff in my grandparents house (which I may just throw in the trunk and backseat to avoid packing). But I have to paint (next weekend just incase you wanna slide thru) so I have been trying to figure out what colors I want to go with all week. Final decisions will be made by Sunday though.

Anonymous said...

Happy moving!! Closing a new chapter and starting afresh!

Anonymous said...

Thanks JAC.

Dane, next weekend. I'm down. Sunday I assume, right?

T.a.c.D said...

Happy Moving...holla if you need any assistance...Congrats on this new phase

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tiff. The move went pretty well. Big Dane came through and did his thang (No Sugar Ray).