Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The evolution of not being Teh Gay

If you've followed my blog for say, a post or two, you've probably noticed I use a lot of terminology quite often. For example, "Teh gay", "No Johnnycakes", and more recently, "sheeeeeiiiiiit". There has always been a constant usage of randomly created (or jacked, ie - "jig") slang terminology that I employ in my blogposts as part humor, part sarcasm, part retarded, part out-of-nowhere. But I digress.

Primary among these phrases has been Homophobic Reaction Phrases (HPR), a term I created for phrases like "no homo" (Harlemites), "no johnnycakes" (Sopranos), "no omar" (WIRE), etc. My personal battle with homophobia and feelings about Teh Gayness have been well-documented throughout the life of this blog, so you can make of those posts and this one, what you wish. But this is not to slam anyone who is homosexual or whatever the PC term is today. Just want to make that known.

My point in this post introduce another HPR into the evolution of Day2Day HPR usage. So, without wasting anymore time, I give you the latest:
No Johnny Gill
Initially I was thinking no Johnny Gill-Murphy (since they might as well be married), but that doesn't have the same ring as No Johnny Gill. And after taking another look at the pictures below, I think the most logical candidate to enter the HPR product line next should probably be "No Sugar Ray". He looks sweeter than a glass of lemonade with honey and maple syrup in it.

"Sugar Water Festival" Leonard


Sugary Ray Murphy


My question for my man Eddie is, how do you go from RAW to raw-dog? Nasty mutha...I bet they sip Armand de Brokeback to lose their inhibitions before they get their Jake-and-Heath on!

Self-effemination = TEH GAY!
Gotta give my manz-anem they credit...Seed planted by the mind of DallasPenn (ahem, no Johnny Gill)...Pictures courtesy of DallasPenn.

6 comments:

Daneger said...

LMAO!!!
This one is hilarious!
I would have said "No Johnny Murphy's"....just combine the 2.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I thought about that too, but I don't think people would really get it if I did it that way.

Daneger said...

Well I think that's gonna be my saying then..you will probably be the only one that gets it but I probably won't say it much anyway. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Seriously though. These bamas look EXTRA Down-Low!

Daneger said...

Johnny Gill does look DL in the picture you put up but Eddie looks like he eats kids or something...dude really looks like a sicko next to Sugar Ray. What black man shaves all his facial hair...you rapist looking faggy muggafugga!!!! WTH! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Seriously. Sugar Ray looks like he wears the same amount of Vaseline on his face that he had gobbed on there when Terry Norris punished him into retirement (No EVERYTHING...LOL).

I think it's really sad that these guys have went of either a bi or straight homosexual persuasion. But to each his own. Just keep your OWN shyt away from me and my personal space. That's all I ask.

If you search through the archives on DallasPenn's site, you'll see that he warms us to be leery of black men who have no facial hair. I concur 100%.