Monday, October 16, 2006

Thoughts from the weekend...

A colonoscopy might be a safe process, but the aftermath is a sumnama-b&tch!



"At least you wasn't awake for that shyt!"


The Guardian is a pretty good movie. The Kuuuuutch does a good job in this one.




(Excuse my French ladies, but I have to get this one off my chest...) Fellas, just because azz is in your face, doesn't mean you should give it a taste! Or poke for that matter...


I am reminded of this every once in a while and it makes me glad that I no longer jump at the thought of easy...Well, you know.


The Redskins have let me down moreso than they ever have before. Time for Joe Gibbs to grow some gonads and bench Brunell for the kid Campbell

Grab some pine OLD MAN!!!




The final stages of becoming a homeowner are kinda nerve-racking...


Classes are done! YES!!!!!!!!


I am about to learn the joys of drinking Moscato (Muscat). "Moscato or Ciroc, it do taste different..." - Kanye West


My brother and his boys beat the CRAP out of us in football! Beat us bad! Almost unspeakably bad.


I have the BEST PARENTS anyone could ever ask for! Thank you Jesus!

No comments: