Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Grew Up A Screw Up (Luda and Jeezy)



This video is HOT! Jeezy switched his verse up from the first version of this song that I heard and this one is a lil bit better, which is kinda funny considering this is still a basic a$$ verse..."Speaking of pockets mine gots the mumps...Told mom's fuggit I got shyt to do!" LMAO! Naturally, Luda outshines Jeezy lyrically, but Jeezy outswag's (WTF) Luda on this track in his usual swagerrific way. But overall, they mesh pretty well over the track and it makes for a quality song nevertheless. The Biggie sample doesn't hurt either (Puff gettin' that paper ya'll, even if we ain't pressing PLAY!)

It's good to see the ATL boys showing love for one another (No Omar). I still think Luda's taking subliminal shots at TIP though:
"Only reason you on that song is cuz I turned that down!"
Hmmmmmnnnnn???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dag. This joint is quite hard if I must say so.

"Puff gettin' that paper ya'll, even if we ain't pressing PLAY!" - ooooohhhhh!!!!! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Imma go ahead and throw out a "No Omar" for that quite hard statement you made. Just off G.P. But since you're a female I guess it's not really that bad of a statement to make. Anywho, Puff is getting paid off owning Biggie's publishing, please believe it.

Anonymous said...

i love the "swagger" refernces... you ain't never lied!

p.s. the term "female" makes me cringe... i'm a woman damnit not a chimp! stop talking about me like i'm a subject on national geographic! sheeeeit!

Anonymous said...

LOL, Clay Davis (WIRE reference). female <=> woman

Next post...Clay Davis style...Bout 30 seconds through:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itOimX8k5Qo