Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sunday Nite Clubbin' Highlights

I should have entitled this post "Miscellaneous Randomness" I guess...

  • BHill falling asleep on me and not making it out to the club at all
  • Chuck being denied entry because he had on the infamous PG County Nike boots
  • Kev bringing some shoes for Chuck to wear and then going home, changing, and coming back tot he club to party (LOL)
  • Randy being the socialite that he is
  • Some random dude who comes behind me at the bar and tells me to order his drink for him. Needless to say, he got ignored.
  • Watching Randy do the fake 3-point shot when the Jim Jones ballin' joint came on
  • Dissing some random girl at the bar who ordered a drink and then told the bartender (pointing at moi) "He's paying for it!" Man, I couldn't have laughed harder even if I was HIGH!
  • Watching 12 gay guys have a fight slapfest while walking to my car. What was most funny about this though, is that there were at least 3 cop cars within a block of this "fight" and not one of them so much as got out of their cars. I guess gay guys aren't dangerous. Well except Andrew Cunanan (RIP Gianni Versace).
  • Dancing for a half-hour straight. I know this is probaby nothing to a lot of you. But for me nowadays, that's a marathon.
  • That one girl who had on the black dress and had a seductive/sweet/sexy smile. "Ooooh I think they like me, better yet I know!" Yeah right. Shot down like a scud missile during Operation Desert Storm

"Club nights, one of the reasons I love life!" - Malice (of the Clipse)

It ain't THAT serious, but we did have fun. LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao @ "Shot down like a scud missile during Operation Desert Storm"

man, you're retarded. (woulda like to see the broad in the black dress though :P) glad to see it's possible for you to have a good time without me. i know it was hard (HA!) but you made it thru :)

Anonymous said...

yeah. It's funny because you know how I am. I don't introduce myself to girls alot. But when I do it's a pretty well thought-out process and not just some random "I'm tryna get at you shorty" type -ish. LOL. But I gave it a shot. "You win some you lose some". I'm a sucker for a beautiful girl who isn't afraid to smile. I love seeing people smile in general. Let alone an attractive woman. Happiness is SO attractive.

Yeah, I somehow managed to have a good time even though you weren't there. I don't know HOW I MANAGED THAT SHYT!