Thursday, October 26, 2006

VIDEO: Fellas, this joint is FOR US!!!

Ciara's killing it in this joint:

Ciara - Promise



What I like:
  • The microphone leaning and rocking. That's some dope videography right there!
  • Ciara in that all BLACK...Catwoman? YESSSSS!
  • The sensuality of the song. The song is crazy sexy. Almost shockingly sexy from Ciara
  • Can we say, 6-PACK? Sheeeeeiiiit, her legs aren't bad either (understatement)
  • Stilettos...Even in the stripper-stilletos she's classy/sexy.
  • Breathe-in, breathe-out. The stomach inflation/deflation thing was a bitch much with her body positioned that way...Okay, let me stop playing, that achieved the intended effect on THIS male viewer.
  • The Mary J-esque wig jump-off.
What I dislike:
  • That hellified weave she has in the beginning scenes
  • Her stylist's relentless pursuit of BUTCH! I mean d@mn, we understand she can dance like hell, but Bey can too and you don't see her in sweatpants and hoodies and shyt! Mi$$y Elliott MUST have something to do with this shyt!
Overall:
Fortunately there's no way those two dislikes could overshadow the ABSOLUTE SEXY-HOTNESS that is contained in the 4:27 seconds of this video! LOL. This is easily the sexiest video out right now. EASILY!

I always liked Ciara from day one because I thought: 1) She's cute; 2) She was the next Aaliyah; and 3) I liked the fact that she could dance her butt off and make it look natural and without effort. Now she's stepping up the sexuality a bit and hopefully her singing ability will be a little better on this second CD as well. This is one helluva video to get people talking though. I'm sure this'll be in rotation on 106 & South Park real soon!

Shot out to JAC for sending me this joint.

11 comments:

Daneger said...

This is a little too "exciting" to watch at work...we got FCC regulations that I might break if I finish this one. LMMFAO!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL. You, your cousin and the n&t sheet. LMAO!

Anonymous said...

oh man oh man. i'm so pressed right now.

so i can't get a weave like that mike?

Anonymous said...

correction: Be is not a dancer. She's a bouncer/vibrator/shaker.

Anonymous said...

SURRRREEEEE! As long as your real hair ain't sticking out the front right side where the weave is parted (LOL).

By the way, the red-head in your profile photo looks to have the same wig on that Ciara did in the video!

Anonymous said...

Imma leave the bouncer/vibrator/shaker comment ALLLLOOOONNNNNEEEE. Word to DANE!

No matter how bad I want to run with that ;-)

Daneger said...

I have to agree that Beyonce is not a dancer...one hell of an entertainer but definitely not a dancer. That bouncer/vibrator/shaker thing does sound....nah I'm gonna leave it alone too. LOL.

Anonymous said...

LMBO @ the weave comment.

Oh yeah? The portfolio pic is actually what my hair looks like now (which is why I picked it). But my hair doesn't look like Ciara's. There's some differences that I could point out but I'm sure you don't care.

You're a good man for choosing to be PG rated on that comment. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

see Dane. look at you! behave!

Anonymous said...

That hairstyle is wassup JAC! And you see great minds think alike. Meaning ME AND DANE in regard to the Beyonce comment! LOL

Anonymous said...

okay... without having watched the clip yet (sorry for being unprepared)... i have a comment. YOU ALL TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUTTA MY MOUTH! BE/B/BEY IS NOT A DANCER! an amazing entertainer (and correlatingly amazing thighs and abs... sheesh), yes! all that. but dancer, not. kudos to you all for clarifying that for mr. curl. i'll watch the clip and get back witchall.