Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Let the shopping begin...Well, in about 4 weeks anyway



For those of you who are already excited about Christmas shopping or who just want to get it out of the way as quickly and as cheaply as possible, I am passing along a link that my homegirl sent me to a website that lists some of the Black Friday sales that'll be taking place at various popular retailers.

Included on this list are stores like:
  • Target
  • Best Buy
  • Staples
  • Kmart
  • And more....
Additionally, there's a link to coupons for many stores and you can even sign-up to be notified via email of when new ads are posted for the various stores (technology is YOUR FRIEND). All this...About a month ahead of time. Whew! I guess this is supposed to give people time to really do their "research" on who's going to have the best sales. I hope you guys find this useful.

No comments: