(UPDATE: Here's a very interesting article that is along the lines of the content of this post)
Woohoo! Is it just me or is this getting more press than when Nelson Mandela was released from prison?
Lil Kim gets released from jail for doing like 5 months for being a down-@$$-chick ans not snitching (Skinny Suge would be proud)! Who cares? I'm glad she's not incarcerated, but there are alot of other things hip-hop could be happy about. But you can look forward to, or look reluctantly upon (depending on your perspective) more of this shyt...
1. Hooray for Lil Kim being released!!! Now she can go back to being the Oprah of the ghetto (HUH???)
Isn't it funny how the girl behind her can't even see her ta-ta's and has this appauled look on her face? LOL. Also, either she needs her stomach ironed or somebody had a C-section and no kids
2. The 1-handed one-tiddy salute to all her fans
3. I guess Kim's mom served camel for dinner at the welcome home party???
So while it's great that another black person isn't in jail, let's be realistic about just how happy and overjoyed we need to be about Ms. Jones returning home. Because if she's not reformed (as in saw a psychiatrist to deal with the issues WE ALL KNOW SHE HAS) and still prancing around like a HOT @$$ MESS like she used to, I don't understand why *some* folks are so pumped to have her back. It's not like her catalog of LP's contains that much good music...
"Four albums in ten years nigga? I can divide
That's one every let's say two, two of them shits was due"
Since Biggie died, Lil Kim just hasn't been the same and yours truly, has not been a fan of her at all. Yeah, she became a little bit endearing through that reality series BET did on her before she got locked up, but her track record of reckless and semi bipolar behavior speaks for itself.
Last but not least. To all the beautiful, intelligent, and self-respecting black women out there who are pumped about Lil Kim coming home or who live their promiscuous life vicariously through Lil Kim's lyrics...Please re-visit this post when any of the following happens. Not that any of these things are acceptable but I'm trying to make a point herre.
1. You get your butt or breasts grabbed in the club.
NOTE: I was informed earlier this year that some grown men still do this. I thought this type of stuff ended when a guy lost his virginity (kinda like trying to look up a girl's skirt) but I guess not.
2. You are objectified by another man or woman
3. You get labeled promiscuous, loose, dumb, easy, ignorant, a "jump-off", etc. by someone.
4. You wonder how dumb you looked or what silly stuff you did when you *somehow* got drunk off your @$$ with your girlfriends the night before and can't remember 67.3% of what happened that night
5. You hear a song with the unforgettable lyrics "I used to be scared of the dyck, now I throw lips to the shyt/Handle it like a real b&tch"
I could go on, but I am sure you get the point. I'm not HATIN', just STATIN'!