Monday, July 10, 2006

So you're suing Michael Jordan AND NIKE?

Allen Heckard, good luck...

This guy is suing MJ and Nike for $832 million (LMAO) because he is "he is tired of being mistaken for Michael Jordan". This is comedy! Most men would welcome this but I guess this guy just can't take it. Check out some memorable quotes from this guy:

"I'm constantly being accused of looking like Michael and it makes it very uncomfortable for me,"



Okay, so there's somewhat of a resemblance, can't deny that. But what bald-headed dark-skinned black man won't look a lil bit like MJ?

This one is quite laughable. "Even when I go to the gym I'm being accused of playing ball like him (Jordan)...Yes, don't get me wrong it's definitely a positive thing, because Michael, like I say is one of the best ball players that I've known to play the game. But then again, that's Michael and I'm me. So I want to be recognized as me just like Michael's being recognized as Michael."

I can't convey the humor in this as well as Deadspin or as well as you can interpret for yourself in the Foxsports article (the last 5 or 6 lines are CLASSIC).

No comments: