(UPDATE: Added new flick at #2)
Went to NY this past weekend and had a BALL! Won't divulge all the drunken stupified details, but I will mention the highlights.
1. Saw Jay-Z in the 40/40 Club on Saturday. Definitely NUMBER ONE on my list. Homie's shorter than I thought and looked skinny to me (not Swizz Beatz skinny, but small build). He was chilling in the hallway (surrounded by 4 super-human sized bodyguards) talking to a few people when I was walking through. It's funny because I was a little starstruck to be honest, but most people who were around him were looking like it was nothing. Maybe it was just me.
2. CLUB STRATA Friday night. EASILY the best party I hvae been to since I Opium in Miami last Labor Day.
3. Manna's buffet in Harlem. Soul food buffet on 125th St. in Harlem. VICIOUS. No DIPSET sightings in Harlem by the way. No bloods either.
4. Rode the Kingda Ka at Six Flags in Jersey on Friday. The tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world. Hella fast. Waited in line for FOUR HOURS but it was worth it.
5. Beef patties on Jamaica Avenue in Queens. We went to Queens...Rode through Fiddy's grandmama's neighborhood too. And did a lil window-shopping on Jamaica Avenue. I also went to White Castle for the first time too. Pretty good.
Trips like this are what make me LOVE traveling.